Celery. One boring vegetable with so many possibilities. Well, there might be a bunch but right now I'm just using it as a edible spoon. For lunch, I ate some tuna and used some celery to eat it. I'm so innovative.
So today my goal is to get started on Cari's bridal shower and bachelorette party plans. I can't tell you too much about these two events because I want them both to be a surprise to Cari (who might be bored enough to read my blog). But I will tell you that I have the location for the shower booked and the invitations made. The bachelorette party is still in limbo but that's ok because I really need to work on shower food first. Dolores is working on decorations. Now all I have to do is plan/assign the food and find some adorable shower games. It's going to be a great time! Good thing I have started now and the shower is in Sept.
I'm also working on making centerpieces for Cari's wedding. Centerpieces are a fine art and must be handled with care. I'm on it though. I'll show you pictures when I'm done with the first few samples. I know you're on the edge of your seat. I hope they turn out well. I want Cari to be the happiest bride of them all. She deserves to have a stress free shower and party. I'm running for the Maid-of-Honor of the Year award! Get your votes in today! The winner gets a beautiful California blue bridesmaids dress and a pretty bouquet. Pick me! :)



I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see your centerpieces!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I'm so proud of you!! You are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work! I love you with all my heart and your are the bestest Maid of Honor EVER!!!
ReplyDelete