Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10

Wow. I went to step class this morning. I'm not gonna lie. I hated about 45 minutes of it. (It was an hour class.) I can weight lift. I can keep up in the dance classes. I can even spin, kinda. Step. Not so much. I feel like I weigh 400 lbs when you put me on a 6 inch plank and expect me to jump/dance/twirl and skip over it. I'm not all that coordinated and then you put a tripping hazard in the way and "you dead" as David always says. I really did try. I did a lot of the "other option". I sweated my butt off though and my face was as pink as a pig so I know this girl burned some calories! I was glad I went AFTER I was done.

I spent the afternoon with two little boys and three grown boys at the pool. I had a really nice time just watching them play and laugh. I had no idea that grown men would wrestle in the pool for hours and hours. They got a really good workout and only one of them left with visible wounds. All in all it was a satisfying summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment