Last week I downloaded the foursquare app so I can "check-in" everywhere I go. It is so fun! I'm such a nerd. David laughed at me and said that he appreciated that I can make anything a game. We were looking for car parts and boring things last week and I made sure to check in everywhere to get points. He laughed at me. :)
This page is about the Life & Times of Me! I'm not the most interesting person in the world but some of my personal and professional adventures are pretty funny. I also plan to write about some struggles I am facing and hopefully I will be able to get support and feedback from my friends.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Day 11 (A little late)
So the past couple of days I've been fairly busy with stuff...I don't know what I did or where I went...but I fell off the diet train. It's so easy to eat out when you have a sweet boy who buys you yummy food and fun friends who will help you convince the boys to take us out. Then I went out on a boat and there was more eating out. Anyways, I'll do better. Today I'm meeting some friends in Helen to go tubing and I'm not going to buy ANYTHING at The Hansel and Gretel Candy Shop where they make the most delicious chocolate covered rice crispie treats, marshmallows, and anything else you can think of. I might look in the window but I'll be fine without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment