David "won" Christmas, if anyone ever could. Mama Sally and David gave me SCUBA lessons and equipment for Christmas. I spend 3 days in early January learning how to dive and I go to Florida near the end of February for my check-out dives. While we are there, we get to swim with manatees. Now you might be thinking, Amy, you grew up near the beach and have been around the water and aquatic life forever. Yes. Yes I have and I LOVE IT ALL. Diving lessons and playing 12 at the bottom of a pool have been so much fun. It's absolutely amazing that you can just sit, lay, and play at the bottom of a pool without having to come up at all. I truly feel at home underwater. It's a peace like no other. I cannot wait to travel to all of the places that this new skill can take me!
Ps. It's also good exercise!
http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/new-celebrity-fitness-trend-scuba-diving
No comments:
Post a Comment