Ok. For real. This year is going to be great! I'm going to set goals instead of resolutions. My plan is for my goals to turn into habits and then my life will be enriched. :)
My goals are simple.
1. Go to the gym.
Once I am at the gym, I stay for at least 2 hours to make it worth my time. I usually choose group cardio classes that I enjoy. So I just have to get my butt there. My starting goal is to get there 3 days a week. Then, 4 and so on. This in turn, makes me want to cook and eat better and it will cause a super fun snowball effect of healthy hot mama-ness.
2. Walk my dogs.
They need exercise and a change of scenery as do I. I want to walk them at least 3 times a week to start. They are so happy and worn out after a short walk that I think this goal will increase quickly.
3. Do things that make me happy and will in turn make the others around me happier as well.
I enjoy going to church, reading, spending time outside, and doing crafts. I think that if I do these things to help get my mind off of the mundane tasks of everyday life, then I will be a happier person to be around.
That's it. I think I can handle it. I want this year to be the best ever. I do not want to spend one moment being upset or unhappy. Here's to a HAPPY and HEALTHY new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment