Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Don't Stop...Believing!

We survived the first week of school. I'm ready for week two. All summer I said that doing the 17 Day Diet would be much easier while I was at school working. It is much easier to pack a lunch and eat what you packed them to make good choices while you are sitting at home over the summer. Yesterday David and I cracked open my 17DD book and reread phase 1. We made almost two weeks worth of menus using lean meats, cleansing veggies, and low-sugar fruits. I believe this attempt will be much more successful because we have meals planned instead of deciding to come home and make chicken...or whatever. We're going to the store today and I'm going to make some dishes for lunches and get Monday's dinner ready for the week.
Please pray for persistence and results. Just loosing a few pounds is the best motivator ever. I would love that be able to share that this time next week. Here's to believing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment